Real Estate Law
The Epstein Law Firm is available to represent you regarding all your legal problems, including agreements, negotiation, trial, legal filings and appeals regarding many kinds of real estate and small business matters, including:
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Eminent domain issues
- Property disputes
- Property development
- Construction law
- Business formation
- Contract work (including production contracts, employment contracts, buy/sell agreements and issues involving government regulations)
- Commercial trial work
Eminent domain means the right to take private property for public use (by a government or private entity) in exchange for just compensation. The Epstein Law Firm represents landowners of residential, commercial and industrial properties subject to the threat of condemnation. We will help you get the just compensation you deserve. Whether through negotiating with the condemning authority or trying the case to a jury, we strive to get property owners the highest value for their property.
Commercial Real Estate
Whether it’s buying, selling or leasing commercial real estate, we are able to provide the documents and guidance to assist you. From the simplest negotiations to complex litigation, The Epstein Law Firm is your one stop law firm for all of your commercial real estate needs.
The Epstein Law Firm is well versed in all areas of planning and zoning. From single family residential subdivisions to multi-family apartment complexes and hotels, from small commercial pad sites to multi-tenant shopping centers and from industrial warehouses to higher intensity manufacturing facilities, the Epstein Law Firm can handle your project from raw ground to occupied building.
Residential Real Estate
Over the last 20 years, Mark H. Epstein has handled all matters involving residential real estate.
Some of the services The Epstein Law Firm offers include:
- Buying, selling, leasing, zoning, platting and subdividing of land for projects
- Handling liens (tax and mechanic’s liens)
- Working with title companies
- Procuring and extinguishing easements
- Dealing with mortgage lenders, negotiating and litigating foreclosures, preparing deeds in lieu of foreclosure, and working out short sales
- Boundary line disputes, adverse possession, trespass and ejectment.
The Epstein Law Firm: highly experienced, strategically focused, and dedicated attorney with a consistent record of success representing clients on issues focused primarily on real estate, land use, business and construction law, business and construction litigation, and corporate law and litigation. A strong focus on finding alternative yet financially solid solutions through constant communication and client relationships.